The Surface Tester PCE-RT-11 is a portable measuring instrument for determination of surface roughness according to Ra, Rz, Rq and Rt in just one device. The small roughness tester is especially designed for fast measuring of roughness. The roughness is a term of surface physics that describes unevenness of surface height.
- Measures Ra, Rz, Rq and Rt in both Metric (µm) and Imperial (µinch)
- Ra, Rq: 0.05 µm … 10 µm / 0.002 µinch … 394 µinch measurement range
- Rz, Rt: 0.1 µm … 50 µm / 0.004 µinch …1968 µinch measurement range
- Robust Piezoelectric sensor
- Accuracy: ± 15% and Repeatability < 12%
- Built-in rechargeable li-ion battery