The anemometer PCE-WSAC 50W 230 is primarily used to measure and monitor the wind load on cranes or wind turbines. Furthermore, the wind situation can be measured and analyzed before commissioning a wind turbine. The high measuring range of up to 50 m/s of the anemometer means stormy gusts can also be monitored.
- Measuring range up to 180 km / h
- Input: Pulse, analogue (4 ... 20-mA) or radio transmission
- 4 ... 20-mA analogue output
- Supply voltage: 110 ... 230V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Ambient temperature -20 .. . 70°C / -4 ... 158°F
- Units adjustable: km / h, mph, m / s