PCE-950-ICA is a handheld material hardness tester used to determine the hardness of 10 different types of metal (i.e., cast steel, hammered steel, cold-rolled steel, stainless steel, cast iron, ductile iron, aluminum alloy, brass, bronze and forged copper alloy) according to the Leeb rebound method. In addition to Leeb hardness units, the metal hardness tester displays hardness measurements in Rockwell C, Rockwell B, Rockwell A, Brinell, Vickers and Shore hardness units.
- Measurement ranges: 19.8-68.5 HRC / 13.5-101.7 HRB / 59.1-85.8 HRA / 19-655 HB / 80-976 HV / 32.2-115 HS
- Hardness units: HL, HRC, HRB, HRA, HB, HV, HS
- Accuracy: 2% / Repeatability: 2%
- Impact device: Type D (integrated)
- Data Analysis Software
- For use with hammered steel, cold-rolled steel, stainless steel, cast iron, ductile iron, aluminum alloy, brass, bronze and forged copper alloy metals
Includes ISO calibration certificate