PCE-MA 110 is an analytical balance or halogen moisture analyzer that functions on the gravimetric or loss on drying (LOD) principle. The moisture analyzer uses the halogen method to dry the material sample. Moisture content is calculated based on the weight difference before and after the drying procedure. Calibration of the moisture analyzer can be performed at any time using the automatic calibration function and the included 100 g weight.
- Weighing range: 0.01 g ... 110 g / 0.0035 ... 3.88 oz
- Weighing resolution or readability: 0.1 g / 10 mg
- Moisture content measuring range: 0 ... 100%
- Moisture content resolution or readability: 0.1%
- Adjustable drying time and temperature
- Memory stores up to 16 drying profiles
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate