PCE-PCO 1 is a handheld laser particle counter, or dust measuring device, for measuring the concentration of particles in the air. The dust measuring device is battery powered to sample air quality in various environments.
- Measures 6 sizes of particles: 0.3 µm, 0.5 µm, 1.0 µm, 2.5 µm, 5.0 µm, 10 µm
- Offers a robust 80 MB internal memory and microSD card slot
- Features a large, full-color LCD display with backlight
- Includes a built-in camera for image and video recording
- Contains sensors for measuring air temperature, dew point and relative humidity
- Displays temperature in degrees Celsius (°C) or Fahrenheit (°F)