The PCE Instruments PCE-2000N hardness tester uses the Leeb rebound method. This is a dynamic hardness test method in which a standardized test specimen, usually a hard metal ball, is hit with defined impact energy on a test surface.
- Measurement according to Leeb Rebound method
- Hardness scales: HL (Leeb), HV (Vickers), HB (Brinell), HS (Shore), HRA (Rockwell A), HRB (Rockwell B), HRC (Rockwell C)
- Measurement Range: 170-960 HLD, 80-1042 HV, 19-683 HB, 30.6-102.6 HS, 59.1-88 HRA, 13.5-101.7 HRB
- External impact device on 1.5 m / 4.9 ft cable
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% (@ 800 HLD), Repeatability: 0.8% (@ 800 HLD)
- Storage data measurements on a USB stick
- Color display, Measurement in different angles possible, Various other impactors as accessories