The Gloss Meter PCE-GM 55 is a 3-angle glossmeter. The measuring angles of the gloss meter are 20°, 45° and 75°. This allows the gloss meter to be used for gloss measurements in the high gloss and medium gloss ranges. The special measuring angle of 75° allows, among other things, measurements of the degree of gloss on paper and textiles.
- Range : 0 ... 200 gloss units / highlights
- Accuracy: ± 1 gloss units
- Repeatability: ± 0.5 gloss units
- Optical angle: 20°, 45°, 75°
- For medium and high gloss
- Measurements on textiles and paper possible
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate