The paint layer automotive tester PCE-CT 80-ICA is a measuring device for the nondestructive measurement of coatings (paints, lacquers, plastics ...) on steel / iron and non-ferrous metals. Includes FN1.5 probe in kit for 0 ... 1500 μm or 0 ... 59 mils measurements. Optional sensors and software available under accessories tab.
- Measuring range of meter is Fe: 0 ... 5000 μm (0 ... 196.9 mils) / NFe: 0 ... 3000 μm (0 ... 118.1 mils)
- For many substrate materials such as Iron, Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Brass and Stainless Steel.
- Practical V-groove on the measuring sensor heads
- Wear-resistant, spring-mounted measuring head for precise measurement results
- Includes ISO laboratory calibration certificate