PCE-RGB2 is a color meter for RGB (red, green, blue) or HSL (hue, saturation, luminance) color measurements. The colorimeter's 45 ° / 0 ° measurement geometry and 16 mm / ≈ 0.63" diameter aperture accommodate standardized color measurement methods on a variety of surfaces. The handheld color-measuring probe is connected to the colorimeter via a 1.5 m / 4.9' long cable, allowing a wide range of motion for the color measurement procedure.
- Measurement geometry: 45° / 0°
- Measurement range: RGB: 0 to 1023 / HSL: 0 to 1.00
- Resolution: 1 for RGB / 0.001 for HS
- Repeatability: < 3 RGB, for a minimum of 1 measurement
- Internal light source can be disabled to measure active light sources