PCE-PEL 20 is a portable handheld digital moisture analyzer used to measure the moisture or water content of pellets and biomass such as sawdust, wood chips, straw, hay, sunflower shells, buckwheat, corn and soy. Designed in collaboration with biomass power plant operators, this pellet moisture analyzer features automatic temperature compensation.
- 1000 mm / 39.37" long acid-proof steel measuring probe
- Moisture content measuring range: 10 ... 20 %
- Temperature compensation range: 0 ... +50 °C (32 ... 122 °F)
- Resolution: 0.1 % moisture content
- Response time: Approx. 3 seconds