PCE-CSM 20 is a handheld color meter used for high-quality color measurement. Featuring a single 8 mm aperture and including SCI and SCE specular modes for industrial color measuring applications, the color meter offers a long battery life, 4-color lamp and an easy-to-use portable design. The color meter covers the full spectrum from 400 to 700 nm in 10 nm increments. Camera/illumination locating for small samples.
- Measuring geometry: 8° / d
- Includes Yellowness, Whiteness, Opacity, Staining and other color indexes
- USB cable for data transfer
- 2000 reference standard memory, 20,000 sample memory
- Light source: D65, A, C, D50
- Color ranges: CIE Lab, XYZ, Yxy, LCh, CIE LUV, Hunter LAB