Viscolite d15 is a portable resonant or vibrational viscometer used in industrial and research applications to measure viscosity in very small to large samples 10 ml / 10cc / 0.39 oz and up. Featuring a built-in thermometer and a nearly maintenance-free design with no openly rotating parts, this handheld viscometer is delivered with one 316L stainless steel measuring probe and displays measurements in centipoise (cP). The energy loss measurement during vibration yields very high accuracy in very small vessels.
- Uses resonant vibration to measure fluid viscosity
- Viscosity range: 0 ... 5,000 cP (mPa.S)
- Reproducibility is better than 1%
- Small sample of only 10 cc required
- No moving parts to damage, easy cleanup, and virtually maintenance free