The pressure gauge PCE-HVAC 4 is a versatile measuring instrument for the determination of differential pressure, differential temperature and ambient temperature.
The measurements of the pressure gauge PCE-HVAC 4 are via measuring terminals, thermocouples and an internally installed NTC sensor.
- Various parameters: psi, kPa, inHg, amHg, bar, °C, °F
- Measuring range: -96.5 to 3447.5 kPa / -14 to 500 psi / -0.97 to 34.48 bar
- Pressure Resolution: 689.5 Pa / 0.1 psi / 0.0069 bar
- Temperature Measuring range: -60 ... 537°C / -70 ... 998°F
- Built-in ambient temperature sensor
- Battery warning indicator
- Overload indicator