PCE-MPC 10 is a portable handheld dust particle measuring device or particle counter used to monitor particulate matter (PM) concentrations in the air. Designed to aid in indoor air quality (IAQ) assessments, this particle counter also measures air temperature and relative humidity (RH).
- PM channels: PM 2.5, PM 10
- Particle sizes (in micrometers): 2.5 µm, 10 µm
- Temp. measuring range: 0 ... +50 °C / +32 ... +122 °F
- Humidity measuring range: 0 ... 100 % RH
- 2" full-color LCD with user-friendly graphics
- Integrated data logger with adjustable sampling time
- Internal memory stores up to 5000 date-and-time-stamped data sets