The PCE-IR10 HVAC Meter is made up of a small sensor head and a separate electrical component. The HVAC Meter sensor is so small that it can fit in almost any space. part from this, the device offers similar specifications as other devices.
- Temperature range: -40 ... 600°C / -40 ... 1112°F
- Accuracy: ± 1% or ± 1°C / 1.8°F
- Optical resolution: 15:1
- Storage conditions: -40 ... 85°C / -40 ... 185°F
- Spectral range: 8.0 ... 14 µm
- Emissivity: 0.100 - 1.000 adjustable in digital mode, by units of 0.001
- Outputs: analogue, USB, RS-232, RS-485, relay