The hygrometer RH-2 can measure various parameters with various sensors for relative and absolute air humidity, temperature, dewpoint as well as water activity. The equilibrium moisture content of the thermal dewpoint calculator indicates the relative ambient humidity, which the material has an equilibration with, and thus is unable to absorb or to emit any more humidity. The absolute humidity of the thermal dewpoint calculator detects the percentage of water content based on gross weight of the material.
- very fast matching behavior
- long-term stable sensors (sensors optional)
- easy storage of measured values
- documentation of the measurement
- multilingual menu navigation
** Sensors not included - see Accessories tab for options**