PCE-P05 is a portable handheld digital differential pressure manometer used to measure differential pressure in pneumatic, compressor and pump installations, valves, tanks and heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. The PCE-P05 displays min / max / average values right on the meter's screen for comparison against current measurement values.
- Measuring Range: ± 34.5 kPa / ± 5 psi / ± 0.345 bar
- Resolution: 6.9 Pa / 0.001 psi / 0.000069 bar
- Displayable Units: bar, mmHg, ozin², kgcm², psi, inH2O, kPa, ftH2O, inHg, cmH2O, mbar
- Features real-time data-logging capabilities using the included PC software and USB cable
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate