PCE-DRA 1 is a handheld digital antifreeze refractometer used to determine the percentage or content and freezing point of propylene glycol- and ethylene glycol-based solutions. This waterproof IP65-rated digital refractometer features automatic temperature compensation (ATC) from +10 ... +40 °C / +50 ... +104 °F, as well as a large, easy-to-read LCD that shows both the measured value and the temperature.
- Ethylene glycol %, propylene glycol %, temperature °C
- Measuring range: 0 ... 100 % ethylene glycol
- Resolution: 0.1 % / 0.1 °
- Accuracy: ±0.5 % / ±0.5 °C
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Easy calibration with distilled water