The Durometer incl. test stand is a handy, digital measuring device for measuring tensile and compressive forces. The Durometer offers a sampling rate of 500 Hz and various measurement options such as real-time measurement (RT), maximum value measurement (PEAK), configurable average value acquisition (Average) and automatic measurement storage of up to 100 measurements. This kit contains a vertical materials test stand which is a motorized test station with a force range of up to 500 N.
- Measuring range: 0 ... 500 N
- Resolution: 0.1 N
- Accuracy: ± 0.3% of the measuring range
- Memory for 100 measurements
- USB interface
- Graphic display
Motorised Force Test Stand PCE-VTS 50
- Force range: 500 N / 50 kg / 110 lb
- Distance display resolution: 0.02 mm
- Resolution: 1 mm/min
- Tensile and compression testing
- Travel: 270 mm / 10.6"