The condition monitoring sound meter is a sound meter with an adjustable measuring range of 30 ... 130 dB. The measured values are displayed on the condition monitoring sound meter on the one hand as a normal numerical value and on the other hand also graphically in the measuring range set by the user.
- Measuring range: 30 ... 130 dBA, 35 ... 130 dBC
- Measurement functions: Lp, LAeq, LAe, LCpeak
- Accuracy: ± 1.5 dB (at 1 KHz and 94 dB)
- Class 2 with frequency weighting: A and C
- Storage for 10 readings and bar graph display
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate