The PCE-HT 71N air humidity meter detects air temperature and humidity and stores readings in its internal memory. The air humidity meter has a compact format and a wide memory capacity (up to 32,000 values / 16,000 values for each parameter) and it is mainly used as a data logger in fields such as supermarket refrigeration units, refrigerated transport, warehouses, and other temperature controlled environments.
- Measurement range: 0 ... 100% RH / -35 ... 70°C / -31 ... 176°F
- Accuracy: ± 3% RH (20 ... 80%) and ± 5% / ± 1°C (1.8°F)
- Resolution: 0.5% RH / 0.1°C (0.18°F)
- Memory: Max. 32,000 measurement data (16,000 for each parameter (humidity / temperature))
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate