The torque wrench tester of the PCE-TWM series can test torque wrenches up to 500 Nm, depending on the sensor. Due to the precise evaluation electronics, the torque wrench tester has a measurement accuracy of 0.5 % of the measurement range. The torque wrench is fixed by means of a 1/4' female square. The torque wrench tester consists of an evaluation unit and an external torque transducer with a cable which makes the measurement setup convenient.
- Measurement range: 100 Nm (10 kgfm)
- Resolution: 0.1 Nm
- Accuracy: ±0.5 % of measurement range
- Units of measurement: Nm, Ncm, kgfm, lbfin, gfm
- Calibration: possible with external F2 weights
- Max. Overload: 50 % of measurement range