The automotive tester is a versatile measuring device. This is made possible by the various optional sensors on the automotive tester. Thanks to the surface temperature sensor, the automotive tester can be used to determine the surface temperature of an object within a measuring range of -50 ... 125°C / -58 ... 257°F.
- Measuring range standard sensor : 0 ... 60 mm (Fe and non-Fe)
- Automatic sensor detection
- Zero point and one-point calibration
- Various sensors (optional selectable)
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate