The Handheld Roughness Tester is used to determine surface roughness. The compact surface roughness tester is a handheld device for mobile use.
Due to the power supply via a powerful battery, it can be used directly on site.
The handheld roughness tester is used in the laboratory, in production and everywhere where the roughness of surfaces is to be determined.
- Measures Ra, Rz, Rq and Rt in Metric (µm) and Imperial (µinch)
- Ra, Rq: 0.005 ... 16.00 μm / 0.197µinch... 629.921 µinch measurement range
- Rz, Rt: 0.002 ... 200.0 μm / 0.079µinch... 7874.016 µinch measurement range
- Induction method with Diamond sensor
- "SWISS MADE" measurement mechanism
- Accuracy <± 10% and Repeatability <6%
- Saves up to 20 Data points
- Micro-USB interface
- Built-in rechargeable li-ion battery