The colorimeter PCE-CSM 6 was developed for quality control and offers a high accuracy. When using the colorimeter, you can choose between different color spaces (CIE L*a*b, CIE L*a*b*C*h). After a measurement with the colorimeter, the reading can be used as a reference value while other readings can be recorded as a sample and later be compared to the reference value easily. Useful for determining color difference, chromaticity index, color sample database management, and color difference cumulative analysis.
- CIE L*a*b*C*h, CIE L*a*b*
- Measuring aperture: Ø8 mm
- optional liquid sample kit listed under accessories
- Storage of 100 reference values and 20,000 samples
- Light sources D65
- Illumination/Viewing Angles 8°/d