The durometer PCE-2900 has been developed for hardness measurements on metallic materials.
The durometer PCE-2900 measures the material hardness in Vickers, Brinell, Rockwell, Leeb and Shore.
The durometer PCE-2900 measures the hardness according to the Leeb rebound principle.
- Measurement according to Leeb Rebound method
- Measurement units: HLD, HRA, HRB, HRC, HB, HV, HS
- Measurement ranges: 170-960 HLD, 59.1-88 HRA, 3.5-101.7 HRB, 17.9-69.5 HRC, 19-683 HB, 80-1042 HV, 30.6-102.6 HS
- Accuracy: ± 0.5%, Repeatability: ± 0.6%
- Impactor: Type D
- USB and WiFi for data transmission