PCE-2500N-ICA is a portable handheld pen-sized digital material hardness tester, rebound hammer or durometer for use with metals. This high-accuracy hardness tester quickly and accurately measures the surface hardness of 10 common metal materials including steel, cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, cast iron, ductile iron, cast aluminum alloy, brass, bronze and copper.
- Measuring principle: Leeb Rebound method
- Displays measurements in Rockwell A, B or C (HRA, HRB or HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV), Shore (HS) or Leeb (HLD)
- Measurement ranges: 170-960 HLD, 59.1-88 HRA, 3.5-101.7 HRB, 17.9-69.5 HRC, 19-683 HB, 80-1042 HV, 30.6-102.6 HS
- Accuracy: ± 0.5%; Repeatability: ± 0.8%
- Type D impact device
- Includes ISO calibration certificate