The PCE-830 Power Analyzer is used for measuring one to three phases of electrical quantities for alternating current (AC). This Power Analyzer also measures such parameters as voltage, current, frequency, harmonics and power as well as indicting, according to standard EN50160, harmonic values, interharmonics and asymmetrics. Interference, such as interruptions, leaks, overloads or transience (from 16µs) are detected with their corresponding values.
- PCE-830 + PCE-6802 amp clamp (1000 A)
- Electrical conductor pick-up: 55 mm / 2.2 in diameter
- Range selection: manual (10 A, 100 A, 1000 A)
- Clamp dimensions: 244 x 97 x 46 mm / 9.6 x 3.8 x 1.8 in
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate