In preventative maintenance, the high-resolution PCE-TC 33N digital thermometer is ideal for maintaining or repairing machinery or other equipment. The heart of the high-resolution digital thermometer PCE-TC 33N is an uncooled microbolometer (uncooled focal plane array) with a resolution of 220 x 160 pixels.
- IR resolution: 220 x 160 pixels
- Measuring range: -20 ... 450°C / -4 ... 842°F
- Thermal sensitivity: 70 mK
- Memory: 3 GB memory for more than 20,000 pictures
- 5 different color palettes
- Hot and cold spot location
- Picture in Picture function