Precision Balance for Paper Basis Weight PCE-DMS 200-ICA incl. ISO calibration certificate
10 cm round pan for weighing 11 cm circle cut samples
The PCE-DMS 200 is a precision balance for paper basis weight used to accurately determine the GSM basis weight (in relation to a square meter of material) of paper, cardboard, fabric, textiles and more directly in g, g/m², oz or oz/yd². Weighing units can be changed with just the push of a button.
The precision balance is used primarily by paper and textile production companies. The paper and textile industries perform similar quality control testing by weighing a 11 cm round circular sample of paper or fabric. The precision balance makes this test process quick and easy, especially when using the optional 11 cm circle sample cutter accessory (see accessories tab for details).
- 10 cm round pan for weighing 11 cm circle cut samples
- Weighing units can be changed with just the push of a button
- Easy-to-read 15 mm (0.6") backlit LCD display
- Automatically powers off (saves battery life / function can be disabled)
- Automatic calibration function (using external weight - not included)
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate