Precision moisture meter up to max. 60 g sample weight / measuring resolution 0.1 mg = 0.0001 g = 0.001 % moisture content
drying temperature up to 160°C / 5" touch color display / internal product database / measurement data can be stored as TXT file directly on USB stick
The precision moisture meter enables accurate and simple moisture determination in a wide range of materials. The sample is automatically weighed, dried and the weight loss is displayed as moisture content. This measuring principle requires therefore no complex characteristic curve production and is immediately operational shortly after setting up.
For the weighing task, the precision moisture analyzer has an electromagnetic load cell installed which registers the weight loss with a measuring resolution of 0.1 mg = 0.0001 g. For drying the sample, a moisture analyzer is installed in the sample chamber. For drying the sample a 400 Watt halogen round lamp is used in the lid to ensure an even heat distribution.
To avoid burning the sample, the user of the moisture analyzer can access the internal product database or set the drying temperature between 35 °C and 160 °C in 1 °C steps, product specific. The product database has preset drying parameters that can be easily expanded and changed by the user.
- Sample weight max. 60 g
- Readability 0.1 mg = 0.0001 g = 0.001 % humidity
- Round 400 watt IR halogen lamp
- Drying temperature adjustable from 35 °C up to 160 °C in 1 °C steps
- Sample dish size Ø100 mm / h= 8 mm
- 5" color touch display
- Memory for up to 300 performed moisture determinations
- Data transfer as TXT file to USB stick directly possible
- User database / product database / measurement database