PCE-353 is a class 2 sound level meter, sound pressure level (SPL) meter, decibel (dB) meter, noise meter or noise dose meter used for acoustic measurements. With this environmental sound tester, you are able to measure sound exposure level (SEL) as well as equivalent continuous sound level (Leq). Having Leq measurement in such instruments is an important feature.
- Class 2
- Measuring range: 30 ... 130 dB
- Measurement parameters: Lp, Lmax, Leq, LN
- Resolution: 0.1 dB
- Accuracy: ±1 dB
- Frequency: 20 Hz ... 12.5 kHz
- Frequency weighting: A, C, F (Flat)
- Memory: Stores up to 30 groups with measuring conditions
- incl. ISO Calibration Certificate
Calibration certificates are issued specifically for the customer and are excluded from the right of return.