PCE-HT-225A is a heavy-duty concrete hardness tester or concrete test hammer, also called a concrete rebound hammer or Swiss hammer, used to measure surface hardness and material compression strength. Suitable for use with concrete, rock and building materials, this rugged, manufacturer-calibrated rebound hammer is both easy to use and built to last.
- Test range: 10 ... 60 MPa or 100 ... 600 kg/cm² (1450 ... 8702 psi)
- Impact energy: 2.207 J or N-m / 1.6278 ft-lb or Type N
- Impact stroke: 75 ± 0.3 mm / 2.95 ± 0.012 in
- Radius of spherical tip: 25 ± 1 mm / 0.99 ± 0.04 in
- kg/cm², psi, and MPa conversion tables
- Optional test anvil to verify accuracy listed under accessories