NTEP Certified Scale throughout weighing up to 1,500kg / Resolution 0.5 kg / Low overall height
/ Includes a ramp / Bi-directional RS-232 Interface / Summing function / Piece counting
function / Tolerance weighing / Optional 4-20 mA, 0-10 V or OC switching
The calibrated counting scale is ideal if you do not want to put a scale into the ground.
Simply place the floor scale in the room, fix the floor scale to
the ramp with the fixing plates included in the delivery, connect the operating terminal to the socket and you can start weighing.
We carry out the verification of the floor scales before shipping, so the floor scales can be used immediately in the custody of goods traffic.
The floor scales have a small height of only about 5 cm and allow easy loading even with heavy goods.
A drive-on ramp is included in the delivery contents, and a second ramp can be ordered as an option.
The display of the counting scale has a bracket which allows it to be mounted on the wall or on the table, optionally a tripod is also available for the floor scale.
The functions of the floor scale are: piece count function, max. min weighing, recipe weighing, percentage weighing, average weight determination, summing function, tare weight memory and adjustable RS-232 interface.
- Piece counting function
- Percentage % comparison weighing
- Filter (reaction time) adjustable
- Animal weighing function
- A tare value can be stored
- Tolerance detection weight min / ok / max
- Multiple weighing summing
- Average weight determination
- Recipe weighing
- Adjustable bidirectional RS-232 interface
- Printer languages line mode and EPL2
- Adjustable automatic shutdown
- Gross / net key on the display
- Menu freely adjustable
- Maintenance-free components
- Optional: USB, LAN or 4-20 mA.