SR-1220 is a pitot tube used to determine the directional airflow velocity in ventilation ducts using differential pressure. Suitable for the measurement of dynamic pressure of gaseous media in flow-restricted line sections. Prandtl tube (i.e., pitot-static tube) with elliptical head shape for high accuracy.
- Pipe length: 1220 mm / 48.03"
- Pipe diameter: 8 mm / 0.32"
- Head length: 156 mm / 6.14"
- Head diameter: 8 mm / 0.32"
- Connection: Plug for connecting to measuring hoses
- Material: Stainless steel