The air quality station is used for indicative testing of environmental parameters.
The air quality station enables the measurement of CO2, fine dust, temperature and relative humidity.
The bright display of the air quality station provides information about these parameters.
- Fine dust, CO2, formaldehyde, humidity, temperature
- Particle size channels: PM 2.5 / PM 10
- Temperature measuring range: -20 ... 70°C
/ -4 ... 158°F
- Humidity measuring range: 0 ... 100% r.H.
- Formaldehyde measuring range: 0.00 ... 5.00 mg/m³
- CO2 measuring range: 0 ... 9999 ppm
- For indicative measurements