The torque wrench tester of the PCE-TWM series can test torque wrenches up to 500 Nm / 368.78 ft-lb, depending on the sensor. Due to the precise evaluation electronics, the torque wrench tester has a measurement accuracy of 0.5 % of the measurement range. The torque wrench is fixed by means of a 1/4' female square. The torque wrench tester consists of an evaluation unit and an external torque transducer with a cable which makes the measurement setup convenient.
- Measurement range: 500 Nm (50 kgfm) / 368.78 ft-lb
- Resolution: 1 Nm / 0.738 ft-lb
- Accuracy: ±0.5 % of measurement range
- Units of measurement: Nm, Ncm, kgfm, lbfin, gfm
- Calibration: possible with external F2 weights
- Max. overload: 50 % of measurement range