PCE-CSM 21 is a handheld spectrophotometer used for high-quality color measurement. Featuring a custom 4 mm aperture and including SCI and SCE specular modes for industrial color measuring applications, the PCE-CSM 21 offers a long battery life, a 9-color lamp and an easy-to-use portable design. The PCE-CSM 21 covers the full spectrum from 400 to 700 nm in 10 nm increments. Camera/illumination locating for small samples.
- Measuring geometry: 8° / d
- Integrated sphere size: 48 mm / 1.9 in
- Bluetooth 4.0 and USB cable for data transfer
- 2000 reference standard memory, 20,000 sample memory
- Light sources: D65, A, C, D50, D55, D75, F2, F7, F11
- Color ranges: CIE Lab, XYZ, Yxy, LCh, CIE LUV, Hunter LAB