The radiation detector is used in the laboratory and quality assurance to measure the strength of magnetic fields. The radiation detector is delivered with two different sensors. A magnetic field sensor is available for general measurements in the Gauss and milli-Tesla range, as well as a precision sensor for measurements in the milli-Gauss and micro-Tesla range.
- Tabletop device with 2 sensors
General Probe Range: 0-3000 milli-Tesla (0-30,000 Gauss)
Precision Probe Range: 0-300 micro-Tesla (0-3000 milli-Gauss)
- For static and changing magnetic fields
- Highly accurate Transverse Hall sensor
- Different units selectable (mG / µT)
- Data storage on SD memory card