PCE-PA 8000 is a portable handheld power analyzer used for the testing and inspection of 3-phase / 4-wire, 3-phase / 3-wire, 1-phase / 2-wire and 1-phase / 3-wire electrical circuits. This handy power quality analyzer not only measures multiple electrical properties in real time, but also saves the measurement data in .xls format to the included SD card memory for quick and easy data transfer and analysis using Microsoft Excel.
- True RMS measurement for ACA, ACV
- True power: W, KW, MW
- VA, KVA, MVA, VAR, KVAR, MVAR
- PF (power factor), phase angle (Φ)
- KWH, KVAH, KVARH, PFH
- Voltage measurement range: 10 ... 600 ACV
- Current measurement range: 0.2 ... 1200 ACA
- Real-time current, voltage and power consumption measurement
- Built-in data recorder with adjustable rate: 2 ... 7,200 sec.
- Incl. ISO Calibration Certificate
Calibration certificates are issued specifically for the customer and are excluded from the right of return.