The pH meter is used to measure the pH of viscous media. Thanks to the flat pH electrode, the pH meter is particularly well suited for the measurement of the pH value of sludges or viscous media such as oils and creams. The measuring range of the pH meter ranges from -1 ... 15 pH, and it has an internal calibration function with up to 3 interpolation points.
- Calibration points: 1, 2 or 3
- Measuring range: -1 ... 15 pH
- Temperature measuring range: 0.0 ... 60°C / 32 ... 140°F
- Flat pH electrode
- Automatic temperature compensation
- For viscous liquids
- incl. ISO Calibration Certificate