The PCE-A-315-WD (WD=without display)
inline moisture meter provides exceptionally accurate grain moisture measurement in real time. The PCE-A-315-WD in-process moisture sensor boasts a measurement range of 5% to 40% for moisture content during continuous mass flow with an error of just ±0.5% from 5% to 18% grain moisture. One display can be attached to two sensors maximum.
In addition to remarkable precision, the PCE-A-315-WD inline moisture analyzer delivers significant cost savings. The PCE-A-315-WD lowers energy costs by enabling shorter drying times and reduces labor costs by automating the moisture monitoring process.
Suitable for the continuous monitoring of moisture in corn, soybeans, wheat, rice, sorghum, barley, oats, rye, hops, green coffee, cocoa beans, oil seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, pumpkin seeds, spelt seeds, buckwheat, sesame, peas, fava beans, scarlet runner beans, triticale, amaranth and jatropha, the PCE-A-315-WD in-process moisture meter uses low-power microwaves to penetrate the surface every 0.2 second and obtain interior moisture readings without causing any damage. An integrated temperature probe ensures the readings are accurate from 41°F to 131°F (5°C to 55°C).
The PCE-A-315-WD inline moisture sensor can be connected to evaluation software, data loggers, process controllers and complete process control systems through interfaces such as RS 485 and 4-20 mA.
- Boasts a measurement range of 5% to 40% for moisture content during
continuous mass flow
with an error of just ±0.5% from 5% to 18% grain
- Lowers energy costs by enabling shorter drying times and reduces labor costs
by automating the moisture monitoring process
- Deployed successfully in hundreds of global grain processing facilities
- The in-process moisture analyzer has proven to be consistently accurate over time
- The unit is nearly maintenance free, as it does not need to be recalibrated very often to guarantee precise readings.
- Installation of the PCE-A-315 is straightforward and can be done by the customer with or without remote assistance from PCE Instruments.
- Onsite installation and technical support services are available throughout the Europe, United States, Canada, Western Europe and South America.
- To view a short video highlighting the features and benefits of the PCE-A-315 inline moisture meter, click here