The Mavolux 5032C Lux Meter is designed to measure light intensity in industries, workshops, high schools, and photographic studios. The Mavolux 5032C Lux Meter meets the DIN 5032-7 Class B and CIE no.69 standards. The Mavolux 5032C Lux Meter can be used for high power lights, such as street lights, headlights and daylight and very low power light like emergency lights. Silicon photo diode that matches the spectral phototic vision of the human eye. The accuracy of the matching is the difference between the C and B models.
- 2 measurements per second, stores up to 100 values
- Range: 0.01 ... 199,900 lx (5 ranges)
- Resolution: 0.01 ... 100 lx (5 ranges)
- C and B models available according to accuracies required (see tech. spec.)
- Includes carrying case, battery, software and USB cable