The handheld tachometer PCE-T 238 is a battery-powered device that allows mobile use.
The handheld tachometer can perform a contact measurement as well as a non-contact measurement.
It is also possible to perform a measurement of the surface velocity. The handheld tachometer allows a measurement of up to 99,999 revolutions per minute.
This measuring range is possible with contactless measurements with the optical tachometer.
- Continuous data output
- Contactless measurement range: 0 ... 99,999 RPM
- Contact measurement range: 0.5 ... 19,999 RPM
- Surface measurement range: 0.05 ... 1,999.9 m/min
- Measuring distance without contact: 5 ... 150 cm / 1.9" ... 4.9 ft
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate