The Gasflag 1-Channel Gas Leak Detector is a stationary, permanently fixed or wall-mounted occupational health and safety (OHS) gas monitoring device equipped with a 4 to 20-mA input for the connection of one gas sensor (sensor not included). The Gasflag responds to a gas flare in less than a second, issuing a dual audible and visual alarm to alert nearby personnel.
- Input: 4... 20-mA, single channel
- Operating voltage: 13... 28V DC
- Audible sound and visual LED alarm indicators
- Gas sensor sold separately - see accessories for details
- Outputs: Single-pole change-over for use with DC signals, relay contacts 1 A at 30V DC
Manufacturer: Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd.