The laser dust measuring device is not only designed for cleanrooms, but also for evaluation and classification of the air quality in conventional rooms. The laser particle counter detects by means of laser technology the slightest air pollutants of 0.0003 mm (0.3 µm) caliber up to 0.005 mm (5 µm). On the large color display three particle sizes can be shown simultaneously, 2 channels are configurable.
- Measurement range: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 2.5, and 5.0 microns
- Count Rate: 50% at 0.3 microns, 100% for particles> 0:45 microns (JIS)
- Concentration Limit: max. 4,000,000 particles / ft³
- Light Source: Laser diode
- Includes ISO calibration certificate (ISO 21501-4, JISB9921)