PCE-DDD 10 Shore D Durometer
Measures Shore A hardness in hard rubber and thermoplastic / Features a USB port and downloadable PC software for data transfer
The PCE-DDD 10 Shore D durometer is a portable handheld device used to check Shore D hardness in hard rubber and thermoplastic. This digital durometer has a reading accuracy of 0.1 hardness units. The durometer comes manufacturer calibrated and can be optionally certified to ISO standards for an additional fee (see accessories for details).
- Portable handheld digital hardness testing device
- Measures Shore D hardness in hard rubber and thermoplastic
- Features a USB port and downloadable PC software for data transfer
- Large, easy-to-read display
- For single and serial measurements