2 year Warranty
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Headphone jack
- Different beeps
- Cable tracking in walls and cable channels
- For mobile use
PCE-180 CBN is a handheld, portable, battery-powered wire tracer or cable locator that consists of an amplifier probe and acoustic signal or tone generator. This locating device is designed to detect wires or cables hidden behind walls or insulation.
- Uses an acoustic signal to detect wires and cables, including
network and coaxial cables
- Features a 3-position toggle switch (and 3-color LED) for line
polarity, continuity and voltage testing
- Comes with red and black test leads with alligator clips
The PCE-CL 20 is a cable fault meter or locator used to detect live and voltage-free electrical wires. This cable fault meter also can be used to locate metallic and non-metallic gas or water pipes, identify short circuits, and follow lines inside walls or under flooring.
- Output signal: 125 kHz
- Compatible with one- or two-pole circuits
- Automatic, manual and UAC measuring modes