The automotive material thickness tester is used for the quick and precise detection of layer thicknesses on metals. In comparison to many other thickness meters, this automotive material thickness tester does not have to differentiate between ferrous and non-ferrous metal.
- Measuring range: 0 ... 1500 µm
- Minimum thickness: Fe: 0.3 mm, NFe: 0.05 mm
- Measuring accuracy: ± (3% + 1 µm)
- Resolution: 0.1 µm in the measuring range 0 ... 100 µm
1 µm in the measuring range> 100 µm
- incl. ISO Calibration Certificate