The PCE-830-2 3-Phase-Power Meter is used for measuring one to three phases of electrical quantities for alternating current (AC). This 3-Phase-Power Meter also measures parameters such as voltage, current, frequency, harmonics, and power as well as indicating, according to standard EN50160, harmonic values, interharmonics, and asymmetrics. Interference, such as interruptions, leaks, overloads, or transience (from 16 µs) are detected with their corresponding values. The power logging instrument is delivered manufacturer calibrated. An ISO calibration certificate may be ordered optionally.
- PCE-830 + PCE-6802 amp clamp (1000 A)
- Electrical conductor pick-up: 55 mm / 2.1 in diameter
- Range selection: manual (10 A, 100 A, 1000 A)
- Clamp dimensions: 244 mm x 97 mm x 46 mm / 9.6 in x 3.7 in x 1.8 in
- Sampling rate: 2 sec.
- Memory size: 512 kB (max. 52,000 values (single phase)